- Vishaka holds great historic significance when we deal with sexual harassment. It represents a landmark event where women collaborated and unanimously fought for what is right.
- Be a part of a revolution in work ethics and corporate code of conduct.
- Training the employees helps creating awareness of sexual harassment.
- Let no woman be demoralized to come to work and let no woman become a victim to overpowering men.
- Join hands in being zero tolerant for any form of harassment at workplaces and become
HOW VISHAKA WORKS
COMPLAINANT TO FILE COMPLAINT
Provide all info in structural manner
- ICC TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE COMPLAINANT
Meet & talk to the complainant to explore options for formal & informal resolution
ICC TO HAVE INTERVIEWS
Prepare an interview plan for the hearing: Complainant, Respondent & Witness(if any)
- ANALYZE AND ACCESS THE INFORMATION
Create time-line to help establish the sequence of events related to the complaint Take poll of ICC members to come up with findings
- EMPLOYER TO TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION
Internal Complaint Committee | VISAGA
|1||Karthi.K||Principal Incharge||+91-83445 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||Arunmolizan.A||HOD EEE||+91-99426 email@example.com|
|4||Divya.V||HOD ECE||+91-63829 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|5||Sowmiya.R||Lecture EEE||+91-63804 email@example.com|